This is simple spaghetti dish with stir-fried vegetables, I have not some great creation with this
I thought i will change a little, because I got bored of doing the same thing again & again. My children do like spaghetti because it looks just like the noodles and they are long and they like to suck it in the mouth with a slurp!!, here is the recipe…….
- 300 gms Spaghetti
- 1 big onion
- 3 to 4 pods of garlic
- 1” ginger
- 4 to 5 sprigs of mint leaves
- 4 to 5 sprigs coriander leaves
- 3 to 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- few sprigs of basil leaves
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 3 to 4 French Beans
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water for a few minutes or until they get cooked, drain water from it.
- Run cold water on it and separate the grains and coat them with a tbsp of olive oil and spread them out so they do not stick with each other.
- chop ginger, garlic, onion , mint & coriander leaves. Take a pan, add a tsp of oil and fry all the these for a few minutes until they are all get roasted, cool them and grind them into a paste.
- Take a wok heat oil, add the ground paste and fry for a minute or two, add pepper & Italian seasonings and required quantity of salt.
- Now add the cooked spaghetti & mix well, cover the wok by a lid for few minutes and cook in a low flame, so that the spaghetti absorbs the masala.
- Add tbsp of lime juice mix and garnish with torn basil leaves.
- Cut all the vegetables. In a separate wok heat a tsp of oil & fry all the vegetables stirring it in a high flame, add just a pinch of salt, ginger & pepper.
- Now serve stir-fried vegetables with spaghetti, with Tomato Ketchup or with anything of your choice.
NOTE: I used the idea of adding lemon juice from RAKS Kitchen. Please note you can change the quantity of ingredients according to your taste. I might be making it more spicy.