- easy cook or Kusabalakki or Dosa Rice 1 cup
- Sona Masoori Rice (any ordinary Rice) 2 cup
- Puffed Rice / Mandakki puri or Kallepuri 1 cup
- Thick curds ( Yogurt) 2 cups (slightly sour)
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Wash and Soak all the Rice with fenugreek together for 6 hours or overnight
- Then take the kallepuri put everything in the water wash it once or twice take it out from the water and soak it in curds for 1 or 2 hours just before grinding the Rice.
- Once everything is well soaked grind them all together into a nice smooth batter.
- Now the Dosa batter is ready actually you can use this batter immediately as the curds would have become sour and helps the batter in fermenting in no time.
- You can serve the Dosas with any side dish you wish